13 ottobre 2005

Happy Birthday Margaret Thatcher.


"I'm extraordinarily patient provided I get my own way in the end. "

"We still have to find some way of combining Christian charity with sensible social policy. "

"I owe nothing to Women's Lib. "

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. "

"Why do you climb philosophical hills? Because they are worth climbing . . . There are no hills to go down unless you start from the top. "

"One can never do without straightforward common sense in matters great as well as small."

"The Old Testament prophets did not say,"Brothers. I want a consensus. "

"You don't tell deliberate lies, but sometimes you have to be evasive. "

"We have become a grandmother. "

"To have the state as servant and not as master ."

"I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near. "


E un po' di italiano,mi voglio rovinare.

"Nessuno parlerebbe del Buon Samaritano se avesse avuto solo buone intenzioni. Aveva anche quattrini!"

"La vera società non esiste: ci sono uomini e donne, e le famiglie."

"Non devo niente al movimento per la liberazione della donna."

"Mi sembra di sentire nell'aria il puzzo della riappacificazione."


Auguri Maggie! I migliori auguri per i tuoi 80 anni!
Ti porto sempre nel cuore,e ancor di più nella mente.
Come Ronald Reagan,non ti dimenticherò mai e porterò il tuo esempio scolpito nei miei pensieri per sempre. Le stelle polari come te non si spengono mai,non fai parte della Storia,tu la Storia l'hai fatta,l'hai presa per le briglie e l'hai fatta andare dove volevi.
Dio ti benedica, auguri!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

AOL and HackADay?
The deal, 'expands AOL's presence in the blogging community and the company's potential to attract advertising dollars', says the Associated Press .
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

2:39 PM

 
Blogger GNN Staff Writer said...

I didn't appreciate her enough when she was in office. She was a true hero.

1:29 AM

 
Blogger GeorgeWalker said...

That is right,Nickie.
But,personally speaking,my all time hero is Ronald Reagan.
We should talk about them as the greatest political couple in history.
thank you.

5:21 PM

 
Anonymous Jinzo said...

Even mine, but there's another great man I respect, that is often forgotten by most of people: Berry Goldwater.

We should consider that conservative revolution of Ronald Reagan started with Berry.

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the website
is also really good.

Also visit my blog - Solde Air Max

12:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonimo said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Also visit my homepage: Abercrombie France

7:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Good response in return of this issue with genuine arguments and describing the
whole thing regarding that.

my blog :: Go Here

2:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonimo said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!


Feel free to visit my webpage; Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonimo said...

bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

Visit my homepage Tory Burch Outlet

12:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonimo said...

My brother suggested I may like this web site.
He was totally right. This submit truly made my day.

You cann't consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Also visit my site - NFL wholesale Jerseys

3:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to
me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


Feel free to surf to my web site - Nike Air Jordan

12:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other people that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Also visit my blog post :: Cheap Jerseys

9:42 PM

 

Posta un commento

<< Home